Friday, June 08, 2012

Fantasy MathHammer: Orcs & Goblins are in


Version 0.35 is up on the market: http://goo.gl/TdNQs

The changelist is:
v0.35
- added Orcs & Goblins
- bugfixes:
-- unstable removed models from unit, but assumed unit passed combat res roll. It can't pass if it has no models left! Fixed.
-- fixed main screen crash when clicking on a tree node that has no elements.

Bit of a doozey there with the handling of unstable (if a unit lost all it's remaining models due to combat res and unstable, the app classed it as a draw), it earned me my first 1 star review, in it's honour I christen this version 0.35 the "Robertson" edition.

I've fixed the 'losing via unstable = a draw' thing he mentions, and the main screen crashes (if that's what he was talking about).

The problem with Google Marketplace is that I have no way to get in touch with reviewers to say: 
"Hey, I fixed all that stuff, could you review your review please?"
Or more importantly:
"Hey, I saw your review and want to fix the issues, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I need more information to debug the problem."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...